- Acting on behalf of an overseas trust, Heywood & Partners have provided full property and asset management services for this 31 asset portfolio, predominately let to NatWest Bank.
- Value-added services have included overseeing refurbishments, lettings, obtaining planning permission for residential conversions and marketing assets for onward sale.
- 1,157,972 sq ft of food production facilities managed on behalf of overseas clients
- Annual rent roll £4.6m.
BW ESTATE, WESTON-SUPER-MARE
- BW Estate comprises of 84,563 sq ft of industrial accommodation on a site measuring 5.8 acres.
- The property is multi-let to over 60 tenants.
- Heywood & Partners provide a full management service including rent collection, lettings, service charge, accounting and asset management.
GLENGALL BRIDGE, LONDON
- Heywood & Partners have managed this substantial oﬃce development including buildings and estate service charge since 2005
- Development of a purpose built 105,000 sq ft Data Centre commenced in 2016
- Plans submitted for a further residential led mix use development in December 2016
80 CANNON STREET, LONDON
- Managed on behalf of a public quoted overseas company
- Services included management and administration of the service charge, facilities management and professional services
- Annual service charge running at £500,000 p.a.
MIXED RETAIL & RESIDENTIAL
- On behalf of a private family trust, Heywood & Partners manage this portfolio of 9 mixed use central London buildings.
- Services include rent collection, asset management and overseeing lettings.
Commercial Property & Asset Management
We provide a range of property and asset management services to support owners of every type of commercial property throughout the UK. We have an in depth knowledge of the commercial market, with a focus on protecting and enhancing the value of your investment.
Whether you’re looking to buy or sell property, we can offer you advice, guidance, in-depth knowledge and attention to detail. Since our inception nearly 30 years ago, we’ve built our reputation as a provider of property investment services that yield meaningful returns.
Together with our market knowledge, Heywood & Partners keep pace with the constantly changing statutes that affect the relationship between landlords and tenants, thus strengthening and maintaining the working partnership between the two parties.
Heywood & Partners take a personal, customer centric approach to residential block management, delivering high-quality customer service and exemplary professional practice to residential properties throughout London and the South East of England.